2015-2020 Strategic Plan
The Alexandria City School Board has appointed a Stakeholder Committee to draft a new Strategic Plan for the Alexandria City Public Schools. The Strategic Plan is the foundation document for all of the actions of the school division. It directs the actions that the division takes in meeting the goals and aspirations of the Alexandria community and guides the activities of employees and leaders as well as the expenditure of all funds entrusted to the School Board.
Use our online form to request that a member of the Stakeholder Committee attend a meeting of your organization to conduct the Strategic Plan survey.
- Strategic Plan Process
- Overview of Stakeholder Committee
- Meeting Calendar
- Letter to Associations
- Guide to the External Scan
- External Scan
- Update: October 16, 2014
- School Board Appoints Strategic Plan Committee
If you have any questions, please contact Dr. J. Michael Korff, Coordinator of Strategic Planning and Policy, at .
2010-2015 Strategic Plan - Adopted Mar. 19, 2009
- ACPS Strategic Plan Earns Nationally Prestigious First-Place Magna Award
- Strategic Planning Team
- Strategic Planning Timeline
- Committee Invitation Letter and Attachments
- Division Priorities for School Years 2012-2016
- ACPS Elementary Programs 2008-2009
- ACPS Secondary Programs 2008-2009
- Regulations Governing Writing Instruction
- Test Glossary