The Strategic Plan is the foundation document for all of the actions of the school division. It directs the actions that the division takes in meeting the goals and aspirations of the Alexandria community and guides the activities of employees and leaders as well as the expenditure of all funds entrusted to the School Board.
2015-2020 Strategic Goals and Objectives - Adopted June 11, 2015
- Alexandria Children and Youth Master Plan and ACPS 2020: A crosswalk comparison
- Energetic Discussion Adds New Thinking on Five-Year Strategic Plan
- Large Crowd Turned Up to First Strategic Plan Forum
- Profiles of the Stakeholder Committee Members
- Update: February 5, 2015
- Strategic Plan Survey Results
- Strategic Plan Process
- Overview of Stakeholder Committee
- Guide to the External Scan
- External Scan
- Update: October 16, 2014
- Linguistically and Culturally Diverse Student Fact Sheet
If you have any questions, please contact Tammy Ignacio, Chief of Staff, at .