Talented and Gifted (TAG) Program
The Alexandria City Public School system believes that students among all ethnic, racial, and socioeconomic groups should be provided with an education that enables them to achieve excellence, developing their abilities to the fullest. Differentiated services beyond the regular curriculum will be provided for children in grades K-12 whose accomplishments and/or demonstrated abilities indicate the need for such services.
- Frequently Asked Questions about the TAG Program: English | Español
- Local Plan for the Education of the Gifted
- Topics of Interest in Gifted Education
- Special Opportunities, Meetings and Events
- Gifted Organizations, Contacts, and Research Centers
- TAG Advisory Committee
- Appeal Process for TAG
- TAG Forms
Please contact the TAG Designee at your child's school for more information. Online referral forms and more information will be available soon.
Frances (Donna) Brearley
Alexandria City Public Schools
2000 North Beauregard Street
Alexandria, Virginia 22311