We appreciate your interest in serving as a volunteer for Alexandria City Public Schools! The involvement of parents, volunteers and others in the community who serve as a resource to schools is fundamentally important to the success of school programs. ACPS uses KeepnTrack screening system to help ensure students' safety. KeepnTrack screens all visitors/volunteers including parents, PTA members, community members and vendors.
Volunteer Application Process
The following outlines the application process for ACPS volunteers:
- Complete and submit the volunteer application at https://alexandria.keepntrack.com/apply. A background check will be performed on all applicants. The process is free of charge to volunteers. ACPS is investing in this service as part of its commitment to provide a safe and secure environment for students.
- Approved volunteers will receive an authorization email directing them to the ACPS Family and Community Engagement (FACE) Center located at T.C. Williams High School to complete the verification process. Volunteers must bring a driver's license or government issued identification.
- An ACPS Volunteer Badge and key fob, each with a barcode and ID number, will be issued to volunteers through the FACE Center.
- Volunteers are expected to wear their badge and use the key fob to sign in and out.
- The volunteer screening process approves volunteers for a one-year service period. Volunteers will be notified one month prior to the expiration of their approval date. Upon expiration, volunteers will be directed to re-complete the volunteer application and will receive an e-mail notice once re-approved.
Volunteer Verification Processing Office
Family and Community Engagement (FACE) Center
T.C. Williams High School
3330 King Street, Room A123
Alexandria, Virginia 22302
Hours: Tuesdays, Wednesdays and Thursdays from 10 a.m. to 6 p.m. (by appointment)
For more information call 703-824-6865, or contact Linda Rodriguez at or Krishna Leyva at .