ACPS Support Staff Growth and Assessment System Online Briefing Room
In late summer 2015 Human Resources placed a call for volunteers and established the Support Staff Evaluation Review Committee to crosswalk the current ACPS Performance Evaluation Program with new performance standards and evaluation criteria. Charged to develop and recommend process revisions related to staff evaluation and align to our other guidelines this committee created a robust framework recognizing excellence in performance and universal standards of performance measurement.
The committee, consisting of a diverse group including representatives from technology services, administrators, administrative assistants, food service, transportation and facilities, collaborated with additional subject matter experts in human resources to create the ACPS Support Staff Growth and Assessment System.
1. Review the ACPS Support Staff Growth and Assessment System Handbook .
2. View the below Presentation System Overview video.
3. Questions? Use our online contact form. We will post frequently asked questions, comments and responses.
ACPS Blackboard is the best way to stay current on support staff evaluation resources.
- Login to Blackboard at: https://acps.blackboard.com
- Go to ACPS Resources > Human Resources > Employee Evaluation - Growth and Assessment
- Scroll to bottom of the page to Support Evaluation