ACPS Support Staff Growth and Assessment System Online Briefing Room
In late summer 2015 Human Resources placed a call for volunteers and established the Support Staff Evaluation Review Committee to crosswalk the current ACPS Performance Evaluation Program with new performance standards and evaluation criteria. Charged to develop and recommend process revisions related to staff evaluation and align to our other guidelines this committee created a robust framework recognizing excellence in performance and universal standards of performance measurement.
The committee, consisting of a diverse group including representatives from technology services, administrators, administrative assistants, food service, transportation and facilities, collaborated with additional subject matter experts in human resources to create the ACPS Support Staff Growth and Assessment System.
1. Review the ACPS Support Staff Growth and Assessment System Handbook .
2. View the below Presentation System Overview video.
3. Questions? Use our online contact form. We will post frequently asked questions, comments and responses.
ACPS Blackboard is the best way to stay current on support staff evaluation resources.
- Login to Blackboard at: https://acps.blackboard.com
- Go to ACPS Resources > Human Resources > Employee Evaluation - Growth and Assessment
- Scroll to bottom of the page to Support Evaluation
In order to assist you in communicating the support staff performance standards, training support for administrators and evaluators is offered on the following dates:
Overview of Support Evaluation System for Administrators:
- Session 14472, September 15, 2016, 3:30-4:30 p.m.,Central Office, 5th floor, 510-1
- Session 14473, September 21, 2016 3:30-4:30 p.m., Central Office, 5th floor, 510-1
Support employees will be trained at school locations through video and local discussions. Those unable to attend a school-based discussion or who need additional support may attend a central office session listed below:
Overview of Support Evaluation System for Staff (Open Session):
- Session 14474, October 5, 2016, 3:45-4:45 p.m., Central Office, 3rd floor, 310-2
- Session 14475, October 12, 2016, 3:45-4:45 p.m., Central Office, 3rd floor, 310-2
These sessions will fill up quickly! Please register in the Professional Learning Management System (PLMS). If you have questions regarding PLMS access, please contact Lyn Wingfield at email@example.com.. If you have questions regarding the training sessions, please contact Nia Smith at firstname.lastname@example.org.