Alexandria City Public Schools invests in people like you!
Alexandria City Public Schools is looking for bright, talented individuals with fresh ideas, who love to work and have a passion to succeed. If you are looking for a career that offers challenges and want to work with the best in the field, submit your application and become a part of our winning team.
How to Apply
Applications for all categories of ACPS employment (with the exception of summer school) are accepted via online application only. If you do not have access to a personal computer, you may visit our Human Resources office at 1340 Braddock Place, where one will be made available to you.
- Complete the ACPS ONLINE APPLICATION. *New users must register first.
- Under "Online Application", click on "Add new Application".
- Select a category: Licensed, Support Staff, Administrator, Substitute Teacher
- Complete each section of the application. Completed sections are indicated by .
- Submit application.
- To update your application or apply for additional positions, return to Workspace and click on "Job Postings".
If you have problems or questions about using our online application, contact our Office of Human Resources at or 703-619-8010.
Equal Employment Policy Statement: The Alexandria City School Board does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, national origin, sex, disability, age, religion, sexual orientation, marital status, status as a parent, or pregnancy in its programs and activities. Please direct all inquiries regarding ACPS non-discrimination policies to the Executive Director of Human Resources, 1340 Braddock Place, Alexandria, VA 22314, 703-619-8010.