Students Need Required Forms, Eligibility Cards for Fall Sports Tryouts
Any T.C. Williams High School student wanting to participate and try out for a sport this fall will need to have the following:
- A Virginia High School League (VHSL) Physical Form completed with a physical date after May 1, 2012. The physical information must be on the VHSL form.
- A completed Emergency Care Card.
- A completed coaches' expectation sheet.
All forms may be picked up in the athletic office at the T.C. Williams main campus, 3330 King St., Alexandria, between the hours of 8:30 a.m. and 4:30 p.m. Student will turn in these completed forms to receive their eligibility cards, to be presented to coaches conducting tryouts. NO STUDENT CAN PARTICIPATE WITHOUT AN ELIGIBILITY CARD.
Students may obtain their eligibility cards from the athletic office at the following times:
- Monday, July 30 - golf and cross country, 9 a.m. to noon; football, 2 to 4:30 p.m.
- Tuesday, July 31 - golf, cross country and field hockey, 9 a.m. to noon; football, 2 to 4:30 p.m.
- Wednesday and Thursday, Aug. 1 and 2 - field hockey, cross country and volleyball, 9 a.m. to noon; football, 2 to 4:30 p.m.
- Aug. 3 - field hockey, cross country, volleyball and football, 8 a.m. to noon
EACH STUDENT MUST HAVE PASSED FIVE CLASSES THE PREVIOUS SEMESTER AND HAVE A FOURTH-QUARTER GRADE POINT AVERAGE OF AT LEAST 2.0. Grades will be verified during tryouts.
For more information, contact the T.C. Williams Athletic Department at 703-824-6860 or visit www.tcwilliamsathletics.org.