School Nutrition Services
- ACPS Offers Free Meals During Summer Food Services Program
- School Meal Prices and Menus
- Don't Delay - Prepay Today!
- Welcome to Kindergarten: English | Español
- Free and Reduced Price Meals
- Wellness Guidelines (Board Policy JHCF)
ACPS School Nutrition Services is an extension of the educational program in schools and is operated under the federally funded National School Lunch Act. The program is administered by the United States Department of Agriculture and the Virginia Department of Education.
School Nutrition Services' mission is to provide nutritious meals that give every ACPS student the opportunity to make educated, healthy food choices that will have long-term health, academic, and physical outcomes. The purpose of School Nutrition Services is to serve as the nutrition laboratory for ACPS to support the educational mission. We accomplish this by providing a variety of nutritious choices for breakfast and lunch that meet the Dietary Guidelines for Americans, offering a high level of customer service to all patrons, valuing cultural diversity, and hiring and training the best staff possible.