Free and Reduced Price Meals
An Alexandria student may receive free and reduced price meals if his or her family income meets eligibility requirements. Application forms are sent to all students' homes, are available at the principal's office in each school, or can be downloaded from our Web site using the links below.
- Number of Students Eligible for Free and Reduced Price Meals (October 31, 2012)
- Annual October 31 Percentage of Students Eligible for Free and Reduced Price Meals (1995-2012)
- Instructions to Apply for Free or Reduced Meals
- Application for Free or Reduced Meals
- Instrucciones: Solicitud para alimento gratis oa precio reducido
- Solicitud para alimento gratis o a precio reducido para familias
Parents who believe their children may be eligible for free or reduced price meals should complete the forms and return them to their children's schools. Foster children may also be eligible for these benefits.