T.C. Satellite Campus
Location: Landmark Mall, 1st Level (across from parking garage)
Main Line: 571-335-4769
Students and community residents offer up testimonials for T.C. Satellite Campus at a recent ACPS Board meeting.
The satellite campus is designed to deliver a 21st century curriculum that is flexible in scheduling and student-centered in support. This opportunity prepares you to compete in the global marketplace, but with a down-to-earth approach that recognizes the challenges you may face in completing your education. Some of the features of the new program include:
- Minimum 20-hour course load weekly
- Individual instruction plans from certified teachers
- Streamlined program targeted toward earning your high school diploma - fast
- Self-paced online courses that prepare you for college
- Attentive academic support
- Career preparation counseling
Be the first among your peers to journey this new path to graduation. You, your parents and counselor make the decision about whether attending school at the satellite is the right decision for you. We only have 100 seats. Students who feel that a smaller, more flexible, environment could help them succeed should consider the Satellite Campus. You remain a T.C. student and have access to all extracurricular activities and CTE courses offered on the main campus.