Student Clubs, Organizations and Activities
The Student Government Association and Leadership Class at T.C. Williams High School currently coordinate 65 student clubs and organizations. Ready to learn more about these groups and get involved? The SGA tries to keep all of the following information updated as much as possible, but please check with the adviser listed to be sure the date and meeting time have not changed! Get involved with T.C. clubs and your high school years will be so much more memorable!
Start a New Club
Don't see a club that meets your needs? If you would like to start a club at T.C., you must complete the following:
- Find a T.C. staff sponsor that is willing to supervise all club meetings.
- Complete the club request form and submit to Ms. McCormick, C-105 (Titan Den Cafeteria).
Fundraisers and Activities
Does your club or organization wish to sponsor a fundraiser? An Activity Request Form must be submitted for all student fundraisers and activities. These forms can be found in the faculty mail room in the main office (or in room C-105). This form must be submitted at least two weeks before a fundraising activity.
If your organization wants to hold any type of event at T.C., the faculty adviser must first contact Mr. Larry Trice in the main office to see if the date is available and that the event does not conflict with other similar events already scheduled. These major activities should be submitted at least one month prior to the event.
- Sophomores: Ms. Molly Freitag, Ms. Erin Strimple-Barker
- Juniors: Ms. Christine Wong Hayes
- Seniors: Ms. Dawn Crawford, Ms. Tracy Ramey
- SGA: Ms. Mary Ellen McCormick