NOTICE: Beginning April 21, Technology Services will be located on the third floor of the new Central Office building at 1340 Braddock Place. All staff phone numbers, including the current main phone number, 703-824-6605, and help desk number, 703-824-6710, will continue to be in service. If you need to visit Technology Services, please make an appointment, using the main number, due to the ongoing construction in the building.
- Department Goals and Responsibilities
- Freedom of Information Act (FOIA)
- Technology Plan
- T.C. Williams' 1:1 Learning Environment
- T.C. Williams' Amplify Tablet Pilot
- Academic Access
- Online Learning Program
- Technology Integration Education (TIE) Program (for teachers and other licensed staff)
- NETS*T Showcase
- Teacher Leadership Program (TLP)
- Internet Safety
- Web Resources for Elementary (K-5)
The mission of the Department of Technology Services is to provide a reliable infrastructure, improve operational efficiency, and enhance the teaching and learning process. The department aligns and allocates technology resources in a manner that reflects the school division's mission and strategic goals.
Elizabeth Hoover, Ph.D.
Chief Technology Officer
Alexandria City Public Schools
1340 Braddock Place
Alexandria, Virginia 22314