School Uniform Policy
Order Uniforms online (Store Open 05/07/2021 12:00 AM EDT to 07/18/2021 11:59 PM EDT)
View samples of uniform components (PDF).
Dress Uniform (non-PE days)
• Navy blue slacks, jumper dress, polo dress, walking shorts, skirt or skort
• White or navy collared short or long sleeve shirt (buttoned or polo)
• Plain navy, black or white socks OR navy or white tights
• Black, dark brown or navy dress shoes OR sneakers (mostly white, black, gray or navy)
• Optional: solid white or navy sweater (cardigan, crew neck or v-neck to be worn over collared shirt)
PE Uniform (PE days only)
• Navy blue sweatpants, shorts, skort or athletic pants (no dresses or skirts)
• Plain white or navy short or long sleeve t-shirt or LCTA logo t-shirt
• Plain navy or white socks • Sneakers (mostly white, black, gray or navy)
• Optional: solid white or navy sweatshirt (traditional or fleece, crew neck or zip, no hoodies)
Clothing must be clean and without tears, holes or missing buttons.
Traditional uniform-style bottoms and dresses only. No cargo pants or shorts. No lace or tutu/ballerina skirts. No capris, blue jeans or denim material. Navy leggings, yoga pants or bike shorts may be worn under a dress or skirt, but not alone. Shorts, skort and skirt length must be no shorter than 2 inches above the knee. Pants length should be at the ankle. Pants and shorts must be worn at the waistline.
Plain front collared shirts only (with the exception of the LCTA logo). No ruffle-front shirts other than small ruffle trim on collars. No tank tops, camis or undershirts as outerwear. Shirts must be tucked in at all times. Shirts should be long enough to fit and remain tucked inside of skirts, shorts, skorts or pants. No sweater vests or blazers.
Shoes and Socks
Closed-toed and closed-heel shoes only. No shoes with lights, skates or heels over 1 inch. No flip flops, sandals, deck shoes, clogs, crocs, or boots. No multi-colored or designed tights or socks.
Rain and snow boots may be worn to school, but must be changed to uniform shoes in the classroom. No hats or scarves inside the building while school is in session.
Belts must be worn with any piece of clothing that has belt loops (black, navy or brown).
No additional accessories allowed. Minimalistic and tasteful hair accessories only in plain, solid colors such as navy, brown, black and white.
Lyles-Crouch Lions Dress for Success!