Charles Barrett Beliefs
The staff of Charles Barrett is committed to providing a program of academic excellence and equity. We are dedicated to a learning partnership with our students and their families.
The following beliefs define our vision as well as our daily practices:
- We believe each student can achieve academic success
- We believe meaningful learning takes place in a positive, orderly, nurturing and child-centered environment
- We believe our diversity enriches our learning environment and we value the challenges that it brings
- We believe teamwork among teachers, staff members, and parents are vital to achieving success in our educational program
- The arts serve as our foundation for teaching and learning. We, at Charles Barrett, integrate the arts into every aspect of our learning community to create lifelong students.
School Colors: Green and White
School Motto: "We’re Building a Better World ...One Child at a Time!