Charles Barrett Beliefs
The staff of Charles Barrett is committed to providing a program of academic excellence and equity. We are dedicated to a learning partnership with our students and their families.
The following beliefs define our vision as well as our daily practices:
- We believe each student can achieve academic success
- We believe meaningful learning takes place in a positive, orderly, nurturing and child-centered environment
- We believe our diversity enriches our learning environment and we value the challenges that it brings
- We believe teamwork among teachers, staff members, and parents are vital to achieving success in our educational program
- The arts serve as our foundation for teaching and learning. We, at Charles Barrett, integrate the arts into every aspect of our learning community to create lifelong students.
Chuckie B", the Panda
School Colors: Green and White
School Motto: "We’re Building a Better World ...One Child at a Time!