CTE Dual Enrollment Courses
Dual Enrollment provides students the opportunity to earn both high school and college credit simultaneously through ACPS and College Partnernserships.
Northern Virginia Community College offers the following classes for dual enrollment credit.
- AOF Intro to Business & International Finance
- Advanced Early Childhood Education II
- Automotive Technology II
- Automotive Technology III
- Introduction to Engineering
- Advanced Entrepreneurship
- Medical Terminology
- TV and Media Production II
Interested students need to:
- Apply to NOVA, take a picture of your EMPL ID, NOVA User name, and temporary password. Update your password within 48 hours of completing your application.
- Create your Dual Enroll account, using your EMPL ID, and select your course(s).
- Complete any required testing, or meet GPA requirements.
The George Washington School of Medicine and Health Sciences offers the following classes for dual enrollment credit.
- Introduction to Health & Medical Sciences
- Medical Terminology with Anatomy & Physiology
- Emergency Medical Sciences I & II
- Pharmacy Technology I
- Sports Medicine I
- Medical Laboratory Sciences I
- Nurse Aide I
- Sterile Processing
For additional information see your school counselor, or Micki Coffman, Dual Enrollment & Academy Coordinator, at firstname.lastname@example.org.