Students in PreK-1 are issued a tablet to access learning applications. Each student in grades 2-12 is issued a Chromebook for educational purposes. Students are expected to bring their Chromebook to class each day, fully charged and ready to use.
Students use their devices to access and complete course assignments, collaborate on projects, participate in discussions, and access learning applications.
Learn more about the ACPS technology infrastructure goals.
Information for Parents
- What devices are available for students?
- What applications are available to students?
- How are applications used for learning?
- How does ACPS handle my student's privacy?
- Where can I find digital citizenship resources for my family?