Technology and Learning
ACPS strives to create student-centered technology-rich learning environments that provide for academic excellence and educational equity by encouraging creativity, critical thinking, collaboration, communication, and citizenship.
To create these environments, there is a focus on blended learning. ACPS defines blended learning as the deliberate connection of educational technology with face-to-face instruction to enhance and personalize a deep and meaningful curriculum.
ACPS provides instructional technology support to its teachers through ongoing professional development, reflective leadership programs, and on-site training.
Information for Parents
- What devices are available for students?
- What applications are available to students?
- How are applications used for learning?
- How does ACPS handle my student's privacy?
- Where can I find digital citizenship resources for my family?