Securly Parent Portal
ACPS is committed to ensuring students are as safe as possible when using school-issued Chromebooks and accessing the internet. To assist parents in monitoring student's online activity outside of school, ACPS provides parents and guardians access to the Securly Parent Portal. Through the Securly Parent Portal, parents and guardians can view their students' keyword searches, sites visited and videos watched. Parents and guardians can also add additional restrictions to categories such as social media and specific sites. For additional information, please watch the video below. We also provide parents with instructions in multiple languages and answers to frequently asked questions.
Information for Parents
- What devices are available for students?
- What applications are available to students?
- How are applications used for learning?
- How does ACPS handle my student's privacy?
- Where can I find digital citizenship resources for my family?