Partnerships & Civic Engagement
ACPS will partner with external organizations to extend its services and programs, to encourage a sense of community ownership of our schools, and to support the development of the academic, social, physical, creative, and emotional needs of students.
90% of families and community members completing an annual survey will indicate there is mutual (shared) respect and trust between ACPS and the community.
Key Performance Indicators
The number of formal partnerships and the percentage of schools reporting satisfaction with partnerships.
- Engage capacity of ACPS staff, schools, and departments through in-kind partnership agreements with community partners.
- Expand the capacity of ACPS staff, schools, and departments through resources provided by outside funders.
- Build and maintain positive relationships with stakeholders and partner organizations to foster a sense of community ownership in our schools.
- Investigate, develop and implement systems designed to increase external organizations' support of ACPS.
- Expand and enhance capacity to support the academic, social, physical, creative, and emotional needs of students during afterschool hours.