ACPS Partnership Data Request Process
We know how important it is to access performance and/or ACPS Division demographic data that can help with grant applications, progress monitoring and impact reflections. Below are the steps required to acquire that information.
If you are an Official Partner and you have a data request that is NOT student specific:
*If you need ACPS Division Wide or ACPS Building Level data, please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org with the specifics of that request.
If you are an Official Partner and you have a data request that is STUDENT specific:
1. Please download and print the following ACPS Parent Consent Forms as needed:
NOTE: During the ACPS Virtual Plus+ model of instruction, we have adjusted our parent consent forms to be fillable. We have also added the opportunity for parents to sign digitally if needed. You must download and open with a pdf viewer to be able to fill in the needed information.
2. Have the parent/guardians ink or digitally sign the consent form.
3. After the parent/guardians have signed and returned the forms to you, please fill in the attached Excel Sheet with the information requested from those forms.
4. There are several ways to make sure that we receive your parental request forms.
* (Preferable) Email the copies of the ACPS Parent Request Forms and Excel Sheet Data to email@example.com. She will follow up with additional information, timeline, etc. as needed.
Although the two remaining options are available, there are some additional guidelines and requirements that must be followed during the time of ACPS Virtual Plus+ instruction. Please contact Linda Rodriguez or Kurt Huffman before utilizing either of the options below.
*Send the ACPS Parent Request Forms to Linda Rodriguez in person by dropping them off at the ACPS FACE Center, 1340 Braddock Place, 5th Floor, Alexandria Virginia 22314.
*You can mail them to Linda Rodriguez at the ACPS FACE Center, 1340 Braddock Place, 5th Floor, Alexandria Virginia 22314.
*Whatever option you choose to submit the forms , we are requesting that you confirm that Linda has received the copies. If you send via email, please request a read receipt. Or follow up with an email/call to make sure that Linda has received the copies. If you drop them off, please make sure that a FACE Representative has confirmed delivery.
*Parent Consent Forms should be submitted as early as possible. In order for student achievement data to be included in your program's quarterly report, parent consent forms must be submitted no later than two weeks prior to that quarter's end date.
If you have any additional questions regarding the process, please feel free to reach out Linda Rodriguez or Kurt Huffman.