Grant Writing Resources
The Office of School, Business, and Community Partnerships knows the importance of partnering with external organizations to extend its services and programs, encourage a sense of community ownership to our schools, and support the development of the academic, social, physical, creative, and emotional needs of our students. One of our strategies to achieve that objective is to identify grant funding opportunities and provide resources for our stakeholders.
- Why Write A Grant? (PDF)
- Helpful Tips For Grant Writing (PDF)
- How To Create A Logic Model (PDF)
- How To Write A Grant (PDF)
- Quick Tips To Good Grant Writing (PDF)
- Writing a High-Quality Proposal (PDF)
Do you have additional resources that you feel would be good to add to the list above? Please feel free to share them by sending me an email at firstname.lastname@example.org.