Introduction to ACPS Technology
This eight-week blended course is designed to teach staff members how to use and integrate the massive array of technology tools and software available in ACPS with their curriculum. Topics include G Suite, Nearpod, WeVideo, Breakout EDU, and more! This course addresses the requirements for the Commonwealth of Virginia’s Technology Standards for Instructional Personnel, focusing on how educators function as digital leaders, skilled technology users, learning facilitators, and lifelong learners.
Who should participate?
- Educators new to ACPS or the profession
- Educators looking to learn more about integrating ACPS technology
What makes this professional learning awesome?
- The blended model allows for exploring and personal growth
- Focus on classroom takeaways that you can put to use immediately
- Sessions topics are teacher inspired
- Teachers choose the topics most pertinent to them during the in-person sessions
When would you apply for professional learning?
No application necessary! Sign up in PLMS for the fall or winter session. Spots are limited, sign up in PLMS today! PLMS #15542
Who do I contact to learn more?