Teacher Leadership Project (TLP)
TLP is a year long cohort of educators interested in becoming technology leaders and collaborating with others across the division. Throughout TLP, you will have the opportunity to create an exemplary classroom that integrates technology to expand learning. TLP is also an opportunity to experiment and take risks in a supported environment. Teachers in TLP also gain experience leading and facilitating technology-rich learning opportunities for staff. As part of the TLP cohort, you will attend two full-day sessions in August as well as three full-day workshops and three after school meetings throughout the year.
WHO SHOULD PARTICIPATE?
PreK-12th grade teachers and instructional coaches.
WHAT MAKES THIS PROFESSIONAL LEARNING AWESOME?
- An opportunity to work with teachers and TIS from across the division
- Implement innovative technology tools and resources in the classroom
- Practical experience leading professional developments for colleagues
- A professional and collaborative professional learning environment
- Fosters critical thinking and problem solving
- An opportunity to get out of your comfort zone and shake things up instructionally with technology
WHEN WOULD YOU APPLY FOR THE PROFESSIONAL LEARNING?
Those interested should apply via a Google Form starting March 4, 2019. Participants are notified by mid April 2019. If you are interested in applying, look out for an e-mail from your building TIS.
WHO DO I CONTACT TO LEARN MORE?