Grading for Elementary Students
- Friday, April 3 remains as the end of the third quarter for this academic year
- Note the end of the third quarter is Friday, March 20 in the modified academic calendar
- Although the date for the end of the third quarter will not change, a student’s progress report is based on work due on or before March 13, the last day of school before the closure.
- Monday, April 13 was a Professional Day for school staff.
- Previously, April 13 was a Teacher Work Day (moved to April 27, see below) and would now be a Professional Day for staff to finalize plans for the next phase of continuity of learning.
- Tuesday, April 14 is the first day of the fourth quarter for elementary students.
- Students should connect with their teachers or work on their Learning Activity packet beginning on this day.
- Monday, April 27 is a Teacher Work Day.
- On April 27 all teachers will enter third quarter grades.
- There will be no instruction and students are not expected to work on Learning Activity Packets on this day.
Elementary Guidelines: Grades PK-5