Meeting the Needs of Talented and Gifted Students
Plan for the Continuity of Learning
To ensure continuing education for TAG students, ACPS has assembled the following list of recommended resources to support independent investigations and project-based learning. Each of the following websites provides opportunities for students to explore the following exploratory questions:
- Which of the following websites spark your curiosity and interest?
- What resources and materials are available on this website?
- If you are visiting the locations presented in the website, what questions would you ask a guide?
- How would you express your reactions to the websites in written format?
- How would you visually communicate what you have learned from the website?
- How could you use the website materials and resources to enhance your understanding of the content presented?
Following are our suggested resources for use by TAG students:
- Mensa For Kids
- Wide Open School
- Tweens and Teens
- Choice Boards
- Scholastic Learn at Home
- The White House Historical Association
- Epic Books for Kids
- Imagineering In a Box
- Engineering At Home Activities
- Learn to Code
- NASA Jet Propulsion Lab
- Maker Stations
- Pixar in a Box
- Gifted Guru At home Activities
- Storyline Online
- National Archives Special Resources
- Free Online Courses with Lisa Van Gamert
- Greg Tang Math Games
- Beyond Sudoku: Kakuro and Futoshiki
- Mystery Science free science lessons
- Live Animal Cams
- Virtual Museum Tours
- History for Kids Lessons