If you have questions or need support on any aspect of the re-entry plan, you will be able to call the multilingual helpline.
The ACPS Helpline can help you get answers to your questions about:
- social, emotional, or academic support
- re-entry of students instructional model
- child care options
- food access
Our team of staff will be ready for your call from 8 a.m. to 4 p.m.
- For English, call 703-844-1763
- For Spanish, call 703-844-3424
- For Arabic, call 703-927-7095
- For Amharic, call 703-927-6866
Have questions? Email firstname.lastname@example.org.