Social and Emotional Learning Supports
School Student Support Team staff, including school counselors, school nurses, school psychologists, and school social workers are available during regular school hours.
We are ready to assist students and families with questions regarding academics and classes, emotional concerns, and postsecondary planning.
The Department of Student Services and Equity staff members are also available during this time and can be contacted by:
- Leaving a voicemail at 703-446-8034
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
If there is a crisis or emergency during the time of the closure, students and families can access the supports below:
- Crisis Text and Crisis Link:
- Text: CONNECT to 85511
- Call: 703-527-4077
- Alexandria Safe Place
- Alexandria City 24-Hour Emergency Mental Health Services
- Alexandria City Health Department and AHD Contacts
- Inova Alexandria Hospital (ER)
We know that this is a challenging time. Please don’t hesitate to reach out to your student’s school counselor or school social worker with any questions.
Office of Student Support Teams