Resources for Parents
- Parents Against Vaping E-cigarettes
- Get Smart: Talking to Your Child When You Suspect Drug Use
- Family Checkup: Introduction
- SCAN Families
Resources for Students
- Quitting e-cigarettes
- For Teens: Drug Use and the Brain
- Presentation for Youth | Electronic Cigarettes | Smoking & Tobacco Use
- Coronavirus (COVID-19) and Drug Use: What's the Connection?
- Can Too Much "Screen Time" Change Your Brain?
- Drug Facts Challenge!
- Kahoot! Games on Drugs and Alcohol
- Is There a Connection Between Missing Sleep and Using Drugs?
- Myth or Fact? "Marijuana Is Stronger These Days"
- Videos: Exploring Drug Effects
Resources for Educators
- Webinars and Events
- What We Do Youth smoking and vaping prevention
- Operation Prevention
- Neuroscience: The Learning Brain and BrainLink
- E-Cigs/Vapes & Pod-Based | Tobacco Prevention Toolkit | Stanford Medicine
- CATCH My Breath E-Cigarette & JUUL Prevention
Resources for the Community