Special Education Parent Resource Center
Staff at the Parent Resource Center are now available to offer advice and resources.
The Anne R. Lipnick Special Education Parent Resource Center, also known as the Parent Resource Center or the PRC, is located in Room 134 of the Minnie Howard Campus of T.C. Williams High School, 3801 W. Braddock Road, Alexandria, VA 22302. The Parent Resource Center is open every school day from 8:30-3:30, and the services of the PRC are free and available to anyone who lives, works or goes to school in the City of Alexandria. The following is available at the PRC:
- A lending library with over 500 books and DVDs on a a variety of disabilities and parenting issues;
- A list of services providers in the community, such as speech therapists, math tutors and respite care providers;
- Support groups for parents;
- A workshop series for parents on various disabilities and general parenting topics;
- Individual consultations to help parents understand their child’s special education services and to support them with the challenges of raising a child with a disability or learning difference.
Follow the PRC on Facebook
Follow the PRC on Twitter
Follow the PRC on Instagram