Completing the Family Choice Form
Starting Dec. 2, 2020, we are asking families to complete the Family Choice Form in PowerSchool to gather information about their preference for either hybrid learning or virtual learning. This will help us continue planning for a phased return to in-person learning beginning in January 2021.
How to Complete the Family Choice Form in PowerSchool Parent Access
1. Log into your PowerSchool Parent Access account.
NOTE: You cannot complete this form in a student's PowerSchool account. If you do not have a PowerSchool Parent Access account, see the video instructions for creating a PowerSchool Parent Access account.
2. Choose the student at the top and click on Forms.
3. Choose “ACPS Student Intent to Return Form.”
4. Complete the form.
5. Click the blue "Submit" button when finished.
6. If you need to submit a response for another child, return to step 2.
Need help completing the Family Choice Form?
Contact the Virtual PLUS+ Helpline, 9 a.m. to 4 p.m. on weekdays:
For English: Call 703-844-1763
For Spanish: Call 703-844-3424
For Amharic: Call 703-927-6866
For Arabic: Call 703-927-7095