ACCESS Testing Form
Families of English Learner students should complete the WIDA ACCESS Testing Form in PowerSchool to tell us whether your child will participate in in-person WIDA ACCESS testing this spring. At this time, only English Learner families who choose to remain in the 100% Virtual model need to complete this form. When school buildings reopen for the Hybrid model, students who attend school in the Hybrid model will be tested during the school day like in a normal year and therefore do not need to complete this form.
How to Complete the WIDA ACCESS Testing Form in PowerSchool Parent Access
1. Log into your PowerSchool Parent Access account.
NOTE: You cannot complete this form in a student's PowerSchool account. If you do not have a PowerSchool Parent Access account, see the video instructions for creating a PowerSchool Parent Access account.
2. Choose the student at the top and click on Forms.
3. Choose “WIDA ACCESS Testing Form.”
4. Complete the form by responding to the questions. Click the dropdown menu that says “English” in the upper righthand corner to select another language (Spanish, Arabic or Amharic).
5. Click the blue "Submit" button when finished.
6. If you need to submit a response for another child, return to step 2.
Need help completing the WIDA ACCESS Testing Form?
Contact the Virtual PLUS+ Helpline, 9 a.m. to 4 p.m. on weekdays:
For English: Call 703-844-1763
For Spanish: Call 703-844-3424
For Amharic: Call 703-927-6866
For Arabic: Call 703-927-7095