2021 Equity for All Climate Survey
Alexandria City Public Schools has pledged to provide an equitable, high quality education which is accessible and engaging to all students in a five-year strategic plan approved by the Alexandria City School Board.
Our 2021 Equity for All Climate Survey is a vital part of our ongoing mission is to ensure success by inspiring students and addressing barriers to learning.
Please share your voice on the equity climate at ACPS:
- The survey will open on June 1, 2021, and will close at 11:59 p.m. on June 20, 2021.
- This is open to Grade 6-12 students, all PreK-12 families, and all staff.
- The survey takes less than 10 minutes to complete.
- The survey is available in English, Spanish, Arabic, and Amharic.
- The 2021 survey will serve as our baseline survey, and follow-up surveys will be administered yearly.
How can you share your voice?
- Please check your email for a special email message from Superintendent Dr. Gregory J. Hutchings, Jr. that was sent on Tuesday, June 1, 2021, and includes a link to the survey.
- Please visit this webpage for updates throughout the 2021 Equity for All Climate Survey period.
* If you run into any issues, please try to take the survey in a different browser, take the survey in "private" or "incognito" mode, or delete your browser history.