Resources for Transition
JAN is a service provided by the U.S. Department of Labor's Office of Disability Employment Policy (ODEP), which facilitates the employment and retention of workers with disabilities by providing employers, employment providers, people with disabilities, their family members and other interested parties with information on job accommodations, entrepreneurship, and related subjects.
The membership supports and promotes success for school age students and adults with learning disabilities in all aspects of life.
This website provides families, students and or education professionals' information and support through college resources, school-to-work resources, and other transition services.
Community Agencies and Resources
- ACPS Parent Resource Center
- Alexandria Community Services Board
- The Arc of Northern Virginia
- Best Buddies
- College for Students with Disabilities Guide
- ENDependence Center of Northern Virginia (ECNV)
- Alexandria Workforce Development Center
- Linden Resources
- Northern Virginia Community College
- Parent Educational Advocacy Center
- PRIDE Industries
- St. John's Community Services
- Virginia Department for Aging and Rehabilitative Services