Retirement and Savings Plans
Full-time eligible employees are automatically enrolled in the Virginia Retirement System (VRS) and the Supplemental Retirement Plan with Principal. In addition, employees may choose to participate in retirement savings plans such as tax-sheltered annuities 403(b) and deferred compensation 457(b) plans. Please visit the TSA Consulting Group website for more information about these plans.
The VRS Hybrid Plan, which went into effect on January 1, 2014, combines the features of a defined benefit plan and a defined contribution plan. To learn more about this plan, please visit the Virginia Retirement System website and review available resources.
The Hybrid Retirement Plan Auto-Escalation begins in January 2017 and continues every three years until the member reaches the maximum 4 percent in voluntary contributions. To learn more, visit the Virginia Retirement System website.
Virginia Retirement System
- Virginia Retirement System (VRS)
- Virginia Retirement System (VRS) Member Education Sessions
- myVRS Login Instructions (PDF)
- Virginia Retirement System Hybrid Plan website
Name: Tejan Rahman
ACPS Supplemental Retirement
- ACPS Supplemental Retirement
- Supplemental Retirement Plan Summary (PDF)
- Login Instructions for Supplemental Retirement Plan (PDF)
403(b) and 457 Savings Plans
- Universal Notice
- TSA Website
- 403(b) Plan Document (PDF)
- 457(b) Plan Document (PDF)
- Online TSA Salary Reduction Agreement Form and Instructions to complete the Online TSA Salary Reduction Agreement Form
- 403(b) and 457(b) Plan Comparisons (PDF)
Chart of Employee Voluntary Contributions and Employer Match to the Virginia Retirement System Hybrid Plan
Employee Voluntary Contribution Employer Match on Voluntary Contribution 0% 0% .5% .5% 1% 1% 1.5% 1.25% 2% 1.5% 2.5% 1.75% 3% 2% 3.5% 2.25% 4% 2.5%