Employee Assistance Program
ACPS offers an Employee Assistance Program through The Hartford. Call ComPsych Guidance Resources at 800-327-1850, or go online to guidanceresources.com, for confidential assistance. The program provides support, resources and information for personal and work-life issues. Confidential services are available to employees and their dependents, including immediate, no-cost assistance for emotional or work-life counseling, financial information, and legal support and resources.
The following resources are available through the ComPsych US Digital Toolkit:
- Coronavirus webinar with coping tips
- Health and safety resources
- A webinar to help navigate remote work and tips for staying healthy at work
- Utilizing your Ability Assist program
- Interactive experience to employees who are feeling stressed about recent events
- Assistance navigating financial resiliency
The program also includes Travel Assistance and Identity Theft Protection services. Please see the links below for more information.