New Hire (without Benefits)
We are pleased that you will be joining our ACPS family.
Prior to orientation, you must do the following tasks:
1. To protect the health of our students, staff and community, all ACPS employees must have a Tuberculosis (TB) screening by a licensed physician or health official. Please visit a licensed health care provider to complete your Tuberculosis (TB) screening/testing prior to attending orientation. Bring documentation from your health care provider to show that you have a negative TB status. You will be responsible for any costs incurred. View a list of possible providers.
2. Bring two forms of identification (see I-9 form (PDF) for acceptable document types) to orientation.
3. Bring one voided check for mandatory payroll deposit.
4. Print and complete the entire Employment Packet (PDF) OR print the forms individually:
- ACPS Employee Record (PDF)
- VA-4: Commonwealth of Virginia Tax (PDF)
- W-4: Federal Tax (PDF)
- I-9: Employment Eligibility Verification (PDF)
- Background Check Payment Authorization (PDF)
- Authorization to Release Information (PDF)
- Direct Deposit (PDF)
- Employee Acceptable Use Policy Agreement for Computer Systems (PDF)
- Policy Agreement Regarding Controlled Substances (PDF)
- Policy Agreement Regarding Harassment (PDF)
- Policy Agreement Regarding Employee Use of Social Media and Media and Public Relations (PDF)