ParentSquare: Download the Family App for Easy Communications!
Alexandria City Public Schools (ACPS) has launched a new communications platform to encourage a stronger school to home connection. ParentSquare, a unified app for school communications, will allow families to receive announcements from the division and their schools and teachers in one place, with the added ability to engage in two-way communication in the preferred language through text messages, conference scheduling and sign-ups.
Families can get started in three easy steps:
- Download the ParentSquare app for iOS or Android devices from the Apple App store or Google Play store.
- Log in to ParentSquare using the email address or cell phone number you provided to your school(s) and confirm the contact information.
- Start receiving posts that are relevant to your student.
ParentSquare will streamline communications and help empower everyone within the school community to stay connected and informed. With ParentSquare, families can:
- Receive messages from school via email, text or mobile app.
- Choose to receive information as it comes (Instant) or all at once at approximately 6 p.m. (Daily Digest).
- Communicate in their preferred language.
- Send two-way text messages with automated translation between staff.
- Receive attendance notifications with the option to send in a digital note to excuse a student's absence.
- Sign up for parent-teacher conferences.
- Sign permission slips and more, all from your computer or mobile device.
- Office of Community Partnerships and Engagement