ACPS School Staff Directories
Updated February 2023 School staff directories have been published on each school's website. Direct links to the directories are below. Please note will be a brief lag time between when staff transitions occur and when they are reflected on the online directories.
- ALEXANDRIA CITY HIGH SCHOOL
- FRANCIS C. HAMMOND MIDDLE SCHOOL
- GEORGE WASHINGTON MIDDLE SCHOOL
- JEFFERSON-HOUSTON PREK-8
- PATRICK HENRY K-8 SCHOOL
- EARLY CHILDHOOD CENTER
- CHARLES BARRETT ELEMENTARY SCHOOL
- CORA KELLY SCHOOL FOR MATH, SCIENCE AND TECHNOLOGY
- DOUGLAS MACARTHUR ELEMENTARY SCHOOL
- FERDINAND T. DAY ELEMENTARY SCHOOL
- GEORGE MASON ELEMENTARY SCHOOL
- JAMES K. POLK ELEMENTARY SCHOOL
- JOHN ADAMS ELEMENTARY SCHOOL
- LYLES-CROUCH TRADITIONAL ACADEMY
- MOUNT VERNON COMMUNITY SCHOOL
- NAOMI L. BROOKS ELEMENTARY SCHOOL
- SAMUEL W. TUCKER ELEMENTARY SCHOOL
- WILLIAM RAMSAY ELEMENTARY SCHOOL
There are a variety of other ways to get in contact with ACPS.
Emailing firstname.lastname@example.org puts you in touch with our community engagement team for assistance. We ask that you refrain from including confidential information and contact school staff for school-specific issues.
In addition, the ACPS Multilingual Helpline connects families who are in need of assistance from the school division. Text or call the helpline Monday-Friday, 10 a.m. to 3 p.m.:
- For English, text or call 703-844-1763
- For Spanish, text or call 703-844-3424
- For Amharic, text or call 703-927-6866
- For Arabic, text or call 703-927-7095
You can access live interpreters who speak Spanish, Amharic, Arabic, Farsi and Pashto while on the phone with your student’s school. Dial ACPS’ toll-free number 1-833-611-1667 and enter the school’s assigned language code.