COVID-19 Symptom Self-Check
ACPS asks all students and their families as well as staff to review the questions below each day before going to work or school. This list of questions is a self-check, meaning that individuals will complete these questions on their own instead of completing a daily online survey.
Should anyone be able to respond “YES” to any of the questions below, they should plan to stay home and consider COVID testing and/or reaching out to their medical provider.
Students: Before coming to school, please ask yourself or your child these questions:
Staff: Before coming to work, please ask yourself these questions:
- Do you have new or worsening symptoms consistent with COVID-19?
- Fever of 100 F + or chills
- Shortness of breath or difficulty breathing
- Muscle or body aches
- New loss of taste or smell
- Sore throat
- Congestion or runny nose
- Nausea or vomiting
- Are you waiting for a test result because you have symptoms consistent with COVID-19?
- Did you test positive for COVID-19 or were told you are a COVID-19 case by a health department?
If you answered NO to all of these questions, you are ready for school or work!
If you answered YES to any of the questions, please stay home and reach out to your medical provider and/or seek COVID-19 testing.