Skip To Main Content

Main Navigation

Mobile Translate ( don't delete )

Mobile Utility

Header Holder

Header Right

Header Utility


Mobile Toggle ( don't delete )


Request Meal Refund

Cafeteria Transfer Funds / Refund Requests

Account balances for students remaining in the school district for the next school year will stay on their account and will be available for them to use on the first day of school.

Throughout the school year, parents/guardians may request a transfer or refund of positive student meal account balances by submitting this form.


If you are relocating from ACPS, we have multiple options available for the remaining cafeteria balances.

  • Transfer Funds: Request remaining cafeteria balance to be transferred to a sibling still enrolled in the district or designated student.
  • Refund: Request the remaining cafeteria balance to be refunded. This will be sent via mail as a check and takes 4 to 6 weeks for processing.

Note: If you have been using the automatic prepayment function on the SchoolCafé website, please make sure to turn off the automatic prepayments before requesting a transfer or refund.


Graduating Students

On June 30 of each year, accounts for all graduating seniors, as well as for students no longer enrolled in ACPS, will be deemed inactive. Parents/guardians have up to one year (the following June 30) to request a transfer or refund of the balance by contacting Nutrition Services. After one year, the Department of Financial Services may treat the remaining account balances as a donation to the Nutrition Services General Fund.

Refund form

Non-Discrimination Statement: In accordance with federal civil rights law and U.S. Department of Agriculture (USDA) civil rights regulations and policies, this institution is prohibited from discriminating on the basis of race, color, national origin, sex (including gender identity and sexual orientation), disability, age, or reprisal or retaliation for prior civil rights activity.

Program information may be made available in languages other than English. Persons with disabilities who require alternative means of communication to obtain program information (e.g., Braille, large print, audiotape, American Sign Language), should contact the responsible state or local agency that administers the program or USDA’s TARGET Center at (202) 720-2600 (voice and TTY) or contact USDA through the Federal Relay Service at (800) 877-8339.

To file a program discrimination complaint, a Complainant should complete a Form AD-3027, USDA Program Discrimination Complaint Form which can be obtained online at:, from any USDA office, by calling (866) 632-9992, or by writing a letter addressed to USDA. The letter must contain the complainant’s name, address, telephone number, and a written description of the alleged discriminatory action in sufficient detail to inform the Assistant Secretary for Civil Rights (ASCR) about the nature and date of an alleged civil rights violation. The completed AD-3027 form or letter must be submitted to USDA by:

  1. mail:
    U.S. Department of Agriculture
    Office of the Assistant Secretary for Civil Rights
    1400 Independence Avenue, SW
    Washington, D.C. 20250-9410; or
  2. fax: (833) 256-1665 or (202) 690-7442; or
  3. email:

This institution is an equal opportunity provider.