Employee Assistance Program
Employee support, resources and information
The Alexandria City Public Schools (ACPS) Employee Assistance Program provides support, resources, and information for personal and work-life issues. Confidential services are available to employees and their dependents, including immediate, no-cost assistance for emotional or work-life counseling, financial information, and legal support and resources. The ACPS Employee Assistance Program is through The Hartford.
Call ComPsych Guidance Resources at 800-327-1850, or go online to the GuidanceResources® Online webpage, for confidential assistance.
- Coronavirus webinar with coping tips
- Health and safety resources
- A webinar to help navigate remote work and tips for staying healthy at work
- Utilizing your Ability Assist program
- An interactive experience to employees who are feeling stressed about recent events
- Assistance navigating financial resiliency
Travel Assistance and Identity Theft Protection Services: