Office of Community Partnerships and Engagement
To build broad-based, innovative partnerships that strengthen all ACPS students' education. Through partnerships, we can inspire civic engagement in students and encourage lifelong learners.
- Support existing partnerships between ACPS and business/community groups to enhance the efforts of ACPS to be a high-performing school division.
- Create new partnerships between the school division, local schools, businesses, and community agencies to support the education of all children.
- Heighten community awareness of the desire of ACPS to partner with local businesses and community agencies actively.
- Support efforts and growth opportunities for family engagement and volunteers.
- Investigate, develop and implement systems designed to increase strategic funding and programmatic support for ACPS.
- Collaborate with families in providing the high-quality services that they need to be leaders in the education of their children.
- Encourage a sense of community ownership of our schools and support the development of the academic, social, physical, creative, and emotional needs of students.
Office of Community Partnerships & Engagement Team
Taneika Taylor Tukan
Executive Director, Office of Community Partnerships and Engagement
Assistant Director, School Engagement and Community Partnerships
Assistant Director, Family and Community Engagement Center (FACE)
Executive Director of Community Partnerships and Engagement
1340 Braddock Place, 5th Floor
Alexandria, VA 22314