Thank you for your interest in donating to Alexandria City Public Schools (ACPS). We appreciate your support! All donations are tax-deductible.
If you have any questions after reading the instructions below, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Steps to donate
- Review Policy KH: Public Donations to the Schools (PDF) and Policy KH-R: Regulations for Public Donations to the Schools (PDF) for important donation information and guidelines.
Complete and submit the appropriate Donate to ACPS form. There are several options to submit your donation information and payment.
Option 1: Donate online by credit card, using our secure online donation system. (Note: Please use the Google Chrome internet browser to properly access the Donation Form.)
Option 2: Donate by check or money order. This option will require you to mail or drop off the check or money order to ACPS.
Option 3: Donate an item such as an instrument or supplies.
After submitting the corresponding donation form, you will receive an email from the Office of Community Partnerships and Engagement within three (3) business days regarding your donation and next steps.
Other Ways to Donate
Teachers and students across our ACPS community need your help to bring their classroom dreams to life! Help support a classroom by funding crayons, books, telescopes, field trips, and more.
- Do I have to use the online donations form?
- I donated something to my child's school but didn't know that there was an online donation form or a specific process to follow. What do I do now?
- What are the "Standards Of Acceptance" guidelines?
- Is my donation to ACPS tax deductible?
- What if I want to give my donation to a specific school?
- Will ACPS pick up my donated item?
- The item that I want to donate may be worth a lot of money. I would feel more comfortable if a value was assigned to my donation. Can ACPS do this?
- Why was my offered donation declined?
- How do I get the official letter from ACPS for my tax deduction?