Need partnership data?
We recognize how important it is to access performance and/or ACPS Division demographic data that can help with grant applications, progress monitoring, and impact reflections.
Following are the steps required to acquire that information.
If you are an Official Partner and you have a data request that is not student-specific, please email firstname.lastname@example.org with the specifics of your request.
If you are an Official Partner and have a data request that is student-specific:
- Download and print the following ACPS Parent Consent Forms as needed.
- Note: The parent consent forms are fillable. There is also the opportunity for parents to sign digitally if needed. You must download and open the file with a pdf viewer to be able to fill in the needed information.
- English Fillable Parent Consent Form
- Spanish Fillable Parent Consent Form
- Arabic Fillable Parent Consent Form
- Amharic Fillable Parent Consent Form
- Have the parent/guardians ink or digitally sign the consent form.
- After the parent/guardians have signed and returned the forms to you, please fill in the Parent Consent Excel Sheet with the information requested from those forms.
- There are several ways to make sure that we receive your parental request forms.
- Preferred Method: Email copies of the ACPS Parent Request Forms and Excel Sheet Data to Linda Rodriguez at email@example.com. We will follow up with additional information, timeline, etc. as needed.
- Drop off the ACPS Parent Request Forms to Linda Rodriguez in person at the ACPS Office of Community Partnerships and Engagement 1340 Braddock Place, 5th Floor, Alexandria Virginia 22314.
- Note: Additional guidelines and requirements that must be followed during this time for the health and wellness safety of our staff and students. Please contact Linda Rodriguez or Kurt Huffman before using this option and arriving in person.
- Mail the forms to Linda Rodriguez at the ACPS Office of Community Partnerships and Engagement 1340 Braddock Place, 5th Floor, Alexandria Virginia 22314.
- Note: Additional guidelines and requirements that must be followed during this time for the health and wellness safety of our staff and students. Please contact Linda Rodriguez or Kurt Huffman before using this option.
Whichever option you choose to submit the forms, please confirm that Linda Rodriguez has received the copies. If you send via email, please request a read receipt, or follow up with an email/call to make sure that the copies are received. If you drop them off, please make sure that a representative has confirmed delivery.
Parent Consent Forms should be submitted as early as possible. In order for student achievement data to be included in your program's quarterly report, parent consent forms must be submitted no later than two weeks prior to that quarter's end date.