The PowerSchool Parent Access portal is where families with children in grades PreK-12 can complete back to school forms and access their student academic records, attendance, transportation information, schedule, and more.
*Letters containing login information are mailed to families approximately one week before school starts each year. If you have any questions or issues with accessing PowerSchool, please contact our team using the form below!
Instructions to Access PowerSchool Parent Access
- Visit www.acps.k12.va.us/parentaccess
- Click the ‘Create Your PowerSchool Parent Access Account’ button.
- Create a username and password (this is your own personal username and password).
- Link your child(ren) using the ‘Access ID’ and ‘Access Password’ listed on the front page of the letter you received before the new school year. *You will need the ‘Access ID’ and ‘Access Password’ for each child you want to add to your account.**
- Click ‘Enter.’ Once you’ve created your account, as a required security measure PowerSchool will verify your email address and send you a reply message once the account is accessible. *This usually takes between one and forty-eight hours.
- You can now access each child’s academic information by clicking on their name at the top-left corner of the screen.
**If you cannot locate the Access ID/Password for your child, please complete this Help Form and a member of our staff will follow up with you.
- What information is available through your parent account?
- What do I need to set up my account for the first time?
- Where do I find the Parent Access ID needed to set up my account?
- I already have an account. How do I add another child to it?
- I forgot my username and password. How can I reset my account?
- Do I have to set up my PowerSchool account before the app?
- What is the district code for the mobile app?