Student Services & Equity
The Department of Student Services and Equity comprises the Office of Student Support Teams, Office of Student Services, and the Office of Equity and Alternative Programs.
The Alexandria City Public Schools (ACPS) Student Services, Alternative Programs and Equity staff works to ensure that success happens for each child, every day. These professionals are committed to delivering the promise of the School Board's commitment to the academic, social, physical, and emotional well-being and progress of each and every student.
- Chance for Change Academy
- Attendance and Truancy Prevention
- Bullying Prevention
- Health Services
- Homebound Instruction
- Homeless Education
- Positive Behavioral Interventions and Supports (PBIS)
- Section 504: Disability Accommodations
- School Counseling
- School Psychologists
- Social Workers
- Substance Abuse Prevention and Intervention