If you need to obtain a copy of your transcript or other records and you are currently attending an Alexandria City public school, contact your present school.
If you have attended or graduated from an Alexandria City public school in the last 12 months, contact the last school you attended in Alexandria City.
If you graduated or withdrew from an Alexandria City public school more than 12 months ago, your request will be processed through the Records Center.
The release of student information requires a signed request from the student or the parent/guardian if the student is under 18 years of age except in specific, limited conditions. A signed request can be faxed, emailed or mailed and must include the following information:
You may download and print our records request form (PDF) for use in submitting your request. When submitting a request, include a copy of your driver's license (or other government-issued ID) to confirm your identity.
There is no fee charged for records processed through the Records Center.
If you need to pick up your records, please call the Records Center at 703-706-4532 to make arrangements.
- student's full name which was used while attending school
- date of birth
- name of the last school attended in Alexandria City
- year last attended or graduated from a school in Alexandria City
- purpose of your request and what you are requesting (e.g., transcript, test scores, certified records for DMV, immunizations, etc.)
- instructions on where the records are to be mailed or faxed
- student's daytime phone number and/or e-mail address
- signature of student (or parent/guardian if the student is under 18)
ACPS Records Center (located at George Washington Middle School)
1005 Mount Vernon Avenue
Alexandria, VA 22301