ACPS Finding Fit
ACPS Finding Fit is an Employee Wellness Program that provides resources and encourages employees to live a healthy and active lifestyle.
Attend a free self care webinar on Monday, November 8, 2021 at 4:00 PM! See details and register to attend here: Taking Care of Yourself (PDF)
Review the Chair Yoga webinar, free for all employees: Chair Yoga
Physical activity and brain function are connected for students of all ages. Learn techniques to keep students active and engaged with Running Brooke - Move2Learn-at-Home.
Kaiser Permanente is offering Mindful Mondays (PDF).
Kaiser Permanente is offering Wellbeing Wednesdays (PDF).
Employee Assistance Program
ACPS offers an Employee Assistance Program through Hartford. This program, Ability Assist Counseling Services, offers immediate, no-cost assistance for emotional or work-life counseling, financial information, and legal support and resources: 1-800-96-HELPS (1-800-964-3577).
The EAP also has helpful information to help prepare to return to in-person instruction: Back to School (PDF).
Health Insurance Carrier Wellness Resources
Free for Kaiser members
Find health guides on fitness, nutrition and recipes, preventive care, weight management, and more on the Kaiser website: Kaiser Health and Wellness
- 2021 flu shots will be available for Kaiser members by appointment only starting September 1, 2021. Please contact your Kaiser health center for details, or review the Kaiser Flu Shot Flyer 2021 (PDF).
- Not sure where to start? Take the Total Health Assessment Survey to help you see the big picture of your health and select focus areas to target for improvement: Total Health Assessment (PDF)
- Access the Calm app to help you work self-care techniques: Calm App (PDF)
- Information about logging in to the Calm app here: Calm App Login (PDF)
- The myStrength app can help you navigate life's challenges with personalized supports and help to make positive progress: myStrength App (PDF)
- Need a little extra help reaching your wellness goals? Try the Wellness Coaching available through Kaiser: Wellness Coaching (PDF)
- If you want on-demand or live exercises classes to keep you motivated, check out ClassPass for a wide range of activities: Kaiser Exercise
Services for UnitedHealthcare members
- Flu shots are available for UHC members: Flu Shots Flyer (PDF)
- Register on Rally to participate in challenges that encourage a healthy lifestyle: United Healthcare
- Check out the Rally Magazine for well-being tips, resources, and recipes: Rally Magazine (PDF)
- UnitedHealthcare is pleased to offer you additional supports during this unprecedented time: Behavioral Health Virtual Options (PDF)
- Use TalkSpace to access a licensed therapist at any time: TalkSpace App (PDF) (note that copays may apply)