We have compiled this Back-to-School Guide with the information you need to start your school year strong! This page will be updated with new information as it becomes available, so check back soon.
School begins on Tuesday, Sept. 3, 2019 for all schools following the traditional academic calendar (PDF). Samuel W. Tucker Elementary School follows a modified academic calendar (PDF) and starts on Thursday, August 2, 2019.
New to ACPS?
- Learn how to enroll your child
- Visit your school's website to learn more about your school community and to stay up-to-date
- Subscribe to your school's newsletter and ACPS Express
- Follow ACPS and schools on Facebook and Twitter
- Download the ACPS Mobile App to get access to school calendars, news, the Tip Line, and more.
- Get Back-to-School Night Dates and School Supply Lists
- View school calendars on your school's website or the ACPS Mobile App
- Read through the ACPS Student Code of Conduct
- Review the TDAP immunization requirement for rising sixth-grade and new seventh-grade students
School Meals and Nutrition
- Access the free and reduced lunch application
- Create a SchoolCafé account and add funds to a student's lunch account
- View school menus and nutrition information
- Download the SchoolCafé app to access menus and lunch accounts
- Read and bookmark the Emergencies page for school closure and delay procedures