Meal Distribution/Curb-Side Service Locations
- June 24 - July 2, 2021: 7:30 a.m.-12:00 p.m.
- July 7 - 30, 2021: 9:00-11:00 a.m.
- August 2-20, 2021: 7:30 a.m.-12:00 p.m.
- Alexandria City High School
- Francis C. Hammond Middle School
- Cora Kelly School for Math, Science and Technology
- William Ramsay Elementary School
- Jefferson-Houston PreK-8 IB School
Meals will be served on Mondays, Wednesdays, and Fridays. Each day, families will pick up two days worth of meals, with three on Friday to cover Saturday and Sunday.
ACPS Food Pop-up Distribution: Monday, Wednesday, and Friday Pick up
Summer Distribution Dates: June 24 - August 23 (August 23 meals provided on Friday, August 20)
These times are subject to change before the Summer distribution program starts
Please know that if numbers drop at any “pop-up” location at any point during the summer, we will re-evaluate continuing that service. Families will be notified of changes.
607 Notabene Drive, Alexandria 22305
4 Mile Run
Corner of Florence Dr and Four Mile Road 22304
322 Tancil Court, Alexandria 22314
500 South Alfred St., Alexandria, 223144
Behind Bank of America (2727 Duke St)
441 North Armistead Street, Alexandria 22312
Time 12:00-12:30 p.m.
4309 Duke St, Alexandria 22304
75 South Reynolds, Alexandria 22304
375 South Reynolds, Alexandria 22304
Send us your question in English, Spanish, Arabic or Amharic:
- Call or text 703-844-1763 (English)
- Call or text 703-844-3424 (Spanish)
- Call or text 703-927-6866 (Amharic)
- Call or text 703-927-7095 (Arabic)