Below is a list of recommended supplies for virtual learning. As always please refer to your student's teacher for any special supplies that may be required for individual classes. Specific supply information is generally shared upon the distribution of a class syllabus on the first day of school.
- Notebooks for each class
- Pens, Pencils, Erasers, and Highlighters
- Pencil Sharpener, Ruler, Glue Stick, Post-It Note
- Headphones are incredibly helpful for keeping kids focused by canceling out background noise
- A dry erase boards can help students stay organized
- Traditional tactile tools and manipulatives can be found through Clever (the on-line portal to web resources including Brainingcamp) or digitally through Chromebook apps and platforms
- Supplies at the recommendation of your student’s teachers